Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Join a monthly meeting near you to C.H.A.T. About MS!
By C.H.A.T we mean:
- Connecting with other MS LifeLines® members at each meeting
- Helping others through sharing experiences and providing support
- Aspiring by being hopeful and remaining optimistic
- Teaching about everything from the basics to symptom management
- Each C.H.A.T. session will be an open dialogue led by your local MS LifeLines field nurse* and will consist of 2 distinct discussions: general MS information followed by Rebif® (interferon beta-1a) information.
Space is limited so please RSVP to confirm your spot for this year’s meetings!
Presenter(s): Meredith Brooks, RN, BA, MSCN ~ MS Lifelines Field Nurse
Complimentary dinner provided.
To Register, call toll free (877)-969-1722